Friday 25 March 2016

Sleep Writing

While returning back to my home, I heard some JNU kind students protesting for something. I overlooked them and passed by, but there was a thought that maybe they ask of force me to join them. I pretended as if I had some important work and I passed. No one stopped me of troubled me. I reached home, relaxed for sometime and then out of nowhere this thought came to visit that place again, maybe for the good reason they are fighting against the government, I thought.

I went to that place.This time it was like a camp being set up there. There were few policeman who controlled people, I out of thinking that I have done no wrong. Lets just enter, I stopped my bike without removing the helmet started walking towards the entrance. Then I pulled out the helmet, kept it on the desk and went forward. I saw small children lined up in a row, a little happy. I noticed that there were colorful jackets placed one by one in the row. I thought, they are for distribution to these children. However, giving no time to think myself. I entered the main office room. As I walked in, everything became clear, It was an ISIS kind of group who trained children or teenagers and prepare them for jihad. There were ammunition all over. I was now troubled around but I thought to take this easily. I was hell fearful withing but I thought if they sensed that I want to escape they'll shoot me here itself. The person sitting at the table with a register gestured me to write my name and details. I moved forward as If I am aware of what I am doing and this is not happening by mistake. But then something hit my brain, and I thought I am going into the biggest trouble now If I do not speak. I said "I came here for registering my self for JNU students concerns, I guess I 'll find them somewhere else" and tried to walk forward. They in no time replied "come here, let me show you something" I sensed the sinister look in his eyes. He took a pin kind of instrument from his pocket and injected on my neck. I felt troubled and panicked to escape all this. I ran to the door, my feet felt heavy. With all my might I dragged myself out but fell on the ground and then few of his comrades come and took me to their shell.
I was terrified as hell and thought I have ended my life now, nothing's gonna happen now. No one will ever find me. Days passed.
A trainer came with his reasoning puzzle game and with a torturing iron instrument, he gave a puzzle. Before I could figure out, he used that instrument which felt like something eating my skin. I cried within, but focused on the puzzle and solved it in two attempts. 

You always need someone who is in the same situation as you otherwise you'll have no hope to live. After my turn, came the turn of my friend "Vamsi",  who was given to highlight the English word for "anaar". He's from Vishakhapatnam, he always had his hands tight for these hindi words. I tempted a lot to give him a hint but seeing the torture instrument  I dared not to speak. He was punished twice for not picking the right word.

I stared looking at the boundaries of the hall for escape and thinking fo my bike which I had borrowed from someone. I went near the windows, gates to look for any possible exit that I could use, However, I had a massive fear of what if I get caught. I would not be able to bear their punishment.

Then suddenly, I saw my brother came looking for me at the place.  I didn't know from where has he got any clue that I came here. But I felt so helpless, and tried to hide myself as I knew once he sees me he'll try his best to get in and then will in the same situation as I. I also wanted to tell him that please don't inquire much, don't try to get in this. You will die. All happening right in front of my eye. He inquired about the place, met a few people in uniform who were not real military person I knew. They pointed a way to the entrance .. I felt like shouting out as loud as I could, I never wanted my beloved brother to get in this hell....

Then I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment