Saturday 26 May 2018

Word Power Made Easy.. Letter A

This is my story when I was a kid. Once in school I was abashed by the teacher for not completing my homework. The pain did not abate till the evening. The next day I thought of abdicating myself from the school, yes this was an aberration for a child like me. I started abhorring his classes. He made me feel like an abject student who had no IQ. The thought of abnegating was truly abortive as I was mere a child. My parents tried to abridge the gap between me and the teacher but his absolute sternness would never absolve me of my mistakes. I too was abstinent not to attend his classes. The theories were too abstract for me and the abstruce concept to learn them was also demanding. I felt the learning as abysmal and could never gather accolades in his subject.
Once I was in the market and I heard someone accousting me, his connotation at first seemed acerbic and felt like I should just aquiesce to the command. But this acrid tone was not at all acrimonious rather it was my prejudice to this voice. Yes it was my same teacher. Lacking the acumen to learn, I tought that my eyesight was acute to have seen him. He threw an adage "time is precious". But I was not an adherent who would address his adamant way. Late in the classes, I observed many students being admonished for not being adroit at pronoucing words, yet the teacher wanted them to adulate him for his mercy to enlighten us. We sometime felt that there was a level of aduteration in his teaching. He was sometimes affable to some who knew great deal but the adverse effects could be seen with others. The aesthetic of his teacing never appealed us. We felt there always was an affectation, Affinity for some students, who may be affluent and could afford his coaching. Here we were with an agenda of learing honestly as we belonged to agrarian families. The aggregate we got in the exam made us agnostic. We lost alacrity and alleged him for less marks. We wanted to alleviate him like poverty from our school or he may be allocated to other school that would make him an alloy figuratively and he could find a balance to maintain with all kinds of students. We tried alluding this to the principal when we found him aloof. The altruism in him woke up and he tought this would diturb the ambience of school. In his defence we deduced he was ambigous in his arguments and thus ambivalent in the decision. There was no one to ameliorate our condition. No one found us amenable or amiable. It was just the amenities that other parents hankered for. He was given amnesty for all complaints. His amoral behavious

No comments:

Post a Comment